Numarul mesajelor : 160
Varsta : 40
Reputatie : 0
Puncte : 4092
Data de inscriere : 13/12/2006
|Subiect: Master in UE Mier Apr 09, 2008 3:33 pm|| |
CALL FOR APPLICANTS - Academic year 2008-2009- current application deadline is the 15th of April 2008 - selection is activated International Master in Social Policy Analysis by Luxembourg, Leuven and Associate Institutes (IMPALLA) The IMPALLA programme is organized jointly by the CEPS/INSTEAD (Luxembourg) and the catholic University in Leuven (Belgium). Its broader academic network includes University of Nancy 2 (France), University of Tilburg (The Netherlands) and University of Luxembourg. The programme leads to an advanced Master Degree issued by the K.U. Leuven where the IMPALLA students are registered as regular students. The academic programme has three major objectives: - to offer a solid theoretical foundation in comparative socio- economic policies, at the European level and beyond- to provide a thorough training in advanced research methodology- to give a well-founded expertise in policy evaluation For more information please consult http://www.impalla.ceps.lu Details on application procedure are on:
Joint Master Programme in European Integration and Regionalism (2008-2009)
- start of application process -
After five years of experience we have the pleasure to announce you a new start of the application process for the Joint Master Programme in European Integration and Regionalism offered by University of Graz (Austria), University of Zagreb (Croatia) and the Autonomous University of Barcelona (Spain). This joint programme is implemented in cooperation with European Academy of Bolzano (Italy) and European Institute of Public Administration (Luxembourg and Barcelona).
The CORE TOPICS are:
- Module I: The Enlarged European Union ( 1 - 12 September 2008, Graz, Austria)
- Module II: Law of the European Union ( 3 - 14 November 2008, Luxembourg)
- Module III: Governance, Public Administration Reform and Economics (19 - 30 January 2009, Zagreb, Croatia)
- Module IV: Regional Affairs: Policies, Structures and Management (23 March - 3 April 2009, Barcelona, Spain)
- Module V: Human Rights, Minorities and Diversity Management (15 - 26 June 2009, Bolzano, Italy)
Applications can be made either to the full Programme or to single modules. In the latter case, the attendance of a module will lead to the award of a certificate.
TUITION FEE AND PARTIAL SCOLARSHIPS
The registration fee for the overall Joint Masters programme is 7,500 EUR. For participants of single modules, a registration fee of 1,500 EUR per module will be charged. These fees do not include travel expenses or accommodation, which are to be covered by the participants themselves. The partner institutions are able to offer a limited number of partial scholarships which will wave a part of the tuition fee that shall be paid by the successful applicants.
Successful participants of the Master programme will be jointly awarded by the University of Graz, the University of Zagreb and the Autonomous University of Barcelona the academic degree of a "Master of European Studies" (M.E.S.)
- Civil servants from local, regional or national administrations who are dealing with EU affairs and therefore require both theoretical and practical training in EU and regional issues;
- Lawyers, economists, social scientists and others in the employment of non-governmental organisations wishing to enhance inter-disciplinary skills and to specialise on different aspects of European integration, regionalism and diversity;
- Graduate students wishing to acquire a more in-depth understanding of EU and regional issues, beneficial for a future career in the academia or even practice-orientated work.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION
The deadline for application for the academic year 2008-2009 is 15 June 2008.
START OF THE PROGRAMME
The first module of the academic year 2008-2009 will start on 1 September 2008.
European Academy of Bolzano
Minorities and Autonomies
Viale Druso 1 I-39100 Bolzano, Italy
Phone: +39 0471 055 223, Fax: +39 0471 055 299